Who we Are
We are a family of Jesus followers, growing in our love for God and all people.
Our vision at CityLife is to see people becoming authentic followers of Jesus in everyday life.
Our Core Values
At CityLife we value the following…
- Prayer – Communing with God and relying on His empowering and life-giving Spirit, the Holy Spirit, to work in and through us.
- Truth – Discovering and applying God’s written word, the bible, to our lives.
- Fellowship – Investing in each other’s lives by…
- Worshipping God and celebrating His goodness together in the joys and struggles of life.
- Honouring and serving one another in God’s love, acceptance and forgiveness.
- Mission – Honouring Jesus’ call to point others to Him.
Our STATEMENT OF FAITH is based upon core Christian beliefs.
We are a constituted church of Queensland Baptists. https://www.qb.org.au/
Gordon is married to Sarah and they have three young children. Before taking up his role as senior pastor at CityLife, Gordon served as youth pastor for 10 years in a Baptist church on the North Shore of Auckland, New Zealand. Gordon’s desire is to see people’s lives transformed through the power of the Word and the Spirit. His personal motto is Live life, honour the call, walk in love, truth and power.
Caloundra Christian College
Caloundra Christian College was founded as a ministry of Caloundra Baptist Church in 1983. Over the years it has grown in student numbers and building development has taken place to accommodate the growth.
Although the church and the college are now separate entities, the relationship between the two continues to strengthen, and both communities seek to honour and serve each other in a variety of ways to see God glorified.